View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Evil Dead

I tried PM'ing this to you but your inbox is full, time to bust out the paper shredder yo! So i figured I'd post it here instead.

The link tabs for "News" as well as for "Reviews & Articles" up top appear to be broken. A white page pops up with the message you need to be logged in or a subscriber in order to view, then it redirects you back to the prior page.

Also, all the links in the Directory appear to be broken. The addys are availible under the link's description, so people with half a brain can just copy them and paste them into a new window if necessary.

I was hoping to start a photo album in the multimedia section, but I can't log into that section of the webby. If I try to create an account (I thought they might be seperate entities) I am informed that I already have a viable account and to log in using that...:confused:

Thanks very much for keeping on top of a great webby, and I think the new features will make everyone happy once they get over the bitching about change. I frequent a variety of forums dealing with many subjects, and this forum has a good amount of drivel on it, so the ability to filter out some of the spam posters is a nice option. Have a great October and a horrific Hallowe'en.

Peas mang
-Spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3SSUR3 View Post
We need something to masturbate to, often in time to the knife incisions. The "money shot" - such as final decapitation, extreme blood spurting etc - often coincides with orgasm.
Muh shit.