View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:30 PM
For Vendetta

Thanks, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
Finally! Took you long enough! :D
Had to find someone other than me to be the camera guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistinas666 View Post
Last edited by _____V_____ Reason: Shortening quoted post. Thanks.
Off-Topic - Mad because of that? Looks like you missed my Note from earlier in the same "Last Seen Movie" thread -

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...518#post914518

Talking about 1 particular movie by quoting an entire post consisting of 2 movie reviews by the original poster (complete with a big movie poster) is inconveniencing and repetitive for small-screen and mobile internet users. I know this because I access the forums from my mobile many times and scrolling down big quoted posts is a real pain. It hurts specially when mobile bandwidth is charged per second (or per 5 seconds), like in my country.

Several other quoted posts have been edited as well, yet members' reply posts themselves are untouched.

I don't even access this thread because pics posted in this are sometimes really huge and take up a lot of bandwith. Very few members make their pics smaller using Paint or similar softwares before posting, like I did with the pic of me & my daughter above, from the original resolution of 2560x1920 pixels (imagine how big that must be).

Last edited by _____V_____; 02-18-2012 at 05:51 AM.