View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 07:32 AM
ventricle

Would be pretty interesting if the teen daughter (in 2018 version) becomes the next Boogeywoman... wonder if a shorty spice coming at ya would work? = p

Glad you liked 2018. I thought it was ok, just a little lacking. The podcast interview was a great vehicle to ask some questions, give some answers, even if the answer is 'don't know'.

Curious though... between the two films, how did they capture Michael in the first place? (After Loomis shot him out the window, he looked back and he was gone). Michael was captured, they could have had some 'cannon' fun with how. Laurie could have told them how she tried to get Michael killed in prison. Maybe some flashback. A convo she had with Michael's shrink convincing her he's still out to get her. Shrink trying to get info out of Laurie, and Laurie getting the idea he's obsessed. Just peppered in throughout the film... because I don't think I really got to know who the 2018 Laurie is, or who the psychiatrist was, or anyone really. I think it would have enhanced the film; because the suspense and action was subpar to the original.

Last edited by Sculpt; 10-28-2019 at 06:19 PM.