View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 08:40 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Riki Oh is awesome but I can't believe you're having problems with Happiness. I rented it from Netflix a long time ago, 04/10/06 to be exact. I hope TGP is available soon.
Yeah, I'm not really happy with it... The "Expected Availability" status had been "Very Long Wait" for the past couple of months, when the other day it changed to "NOW" (which GENERALLY means I should be expecting it in the mail NEXT)... Instead, Riki-Oh was mailed and the Availability went back to "Very Long Wait."

What's probably going on is that Netflix only has one copy of it, so every time it's been mailed out, the status changes to "Very Long Wait" for everyone who has it on their queue.

Or something like that.

St00pid Netflix. :(

I'd just BUY the damn thing, but I'm in savings mode right now and I can't find it for less than $25.

At any rate... TGP just had its release in theaters, so I'm not sure when it'll be available on Netflix, but I definitely suggest you check it out when it IS available.

I should be getting Terrifying High School any day now, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!