View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 06:51 PM
Little Boo

Question Can you help me remember the title?

I am hoping someone here can remember or point me in the right direction of finding the title to this web series from a few years back.

It could have been as early as 2008... and as late as 2012 maybe. There was a big deal made out of it, and I seem to remember that episodes were released weekly and there was an app. The app may have been necessary to watch it.

What I can remember of the plot is that there was a girl... seemed to be about 19 or so... who had moved back to or was staying at her old family home in the country. It was in the US. The girl's mother had been mentally ill or something, and the girl remembers her mother being kept locked in her bedroom. I think maybe it was going to turn out that the mom was actually being tormented by demons, but I never finished the series for some reason.

I just remember it was really creepy, and if I can find it anywhere, I'd like to watch it again and finish it.

If anyone remembers it, or if you have any advice on where to look, please let me know. I have tried googling it, but I don't think I have enough specifics to get the result I'm looking for.

Thanks!