View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 01:01 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
That the one with the station wagon with the passenger door lock missing? lol I saw that MFTV.

I cant say i thought Katherine Helmond was hot. Tiggs and Faucet? I kinda went for Erin Gray, Lindsay Wagner, Cheryl Ladd and Karen Grassle.

I have to agree with You on Cheryl Ladd..she was gorgeous, as well as Suzanne Somers and Lynda Carter. I still think Katherine was hot-maybe watching GILLIGAN'S ISLAND in First Grade and seeing Tina Louise slinking around caused the "Older Woman Admiration Society" I am part of

SCARS OF DRACULA (1970)-SOD suffers from the budget tightening Hammer was experiencing, but it's actually better than it's purported to be and better than I remembered. Although He still looks less than thrilled to be there, Chris Lee looks younger in here and his Count is truly a Monster, especially with Lackey motivational control! More violent than previous DRACULA's , with an especially gross resurrection scene and attack aftermaths. Also of note is how a part from Stoker's novel is used in the film.

Remember seeing the ads for this and HORROR OF FRANKENSTEIN in the paper at time of release and than getting a chance to see it some years later. Was pissed that it was rated "R" and I couldn't see it. The main reason listed was a "Nude Scene" and all that really was is a Tushie moving in one direction, than the other. A nice tussle, to be sure, but nothing worth getting upset over. ***