Thread: Sad News
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Scares Little Kids

Re: god damn it!

Quote:
Originally posted by I,ZOMBIE
fuck! i hate house of the dead. i mean T# was an acceptable movie after getting really drunk and smoking weed through the whole movie, so that you barely watch, i sat through that crap! but house of the dead! god damn i tried to smoke through that whole movie and couldn't deal with all that crap! stupid waste of time and film. all the actors and film staff should be fed to hungry third world people! that's right soylent crap! because everyone involved in house of the dead is crap fuck them! i hate that god damn waste of zombie talent! zombies should be stumbling about eating naked punk rock girls or paramedics or something, trying to break into the lonely farmhouse. not running around eating loser bad actors who couldn't get on melrose place if it were the only show on tv so they have to get on peice of crap movies like that! none of you really liked that i hope?! they make a sequel to that but they won't let me make my movie i mean sooooo what it's a zombie movie with girls in bath tubs full of pigs blood (thats real!) and so what there is gore and nudity and cannabalism! there has to be all that for a zombie flick to be good! i mean fulci told me so damnit! blah blah! yum air!
My sentiments exactly....I couldn't agree more. I hope to see your movies soon....good luck with it. By the way, I like your avatar...Nosferatu is awesome...I have a tatoo of him on my right calf.

~The Vampyre~