Old 10-13-2008, 10:05 AM
For Vendetta

The Male Movie Villains Tournament

THIS TOURNAMENT IS

DEDICATED TO

DESPARE, ALKYTRIO666, THE_RETURN & DANTE'S INFERNO

"I have to go now, I'm having an old friend for dinner."

"Say - thats a nice bike".

"Mr Takagi, I could talk about industrialisation and men's fashions all day, but I'm afraid work must intrude."

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who do the fuck do you think you're talking to?!"

All of us have a little bit of evil inside us. And admit it, we just love to see the evil manifested in human form on the silver-screen. There is something unduly attractive about a screen baddie which makes even the ardent movie fan love him with all his hatred. Get the irony?

Well, the Female version finished awhile back, and I have been preparing this for some time now. And now that I am all ready to go ahead with this, let's get on with the show, shall we?

192 of the best on-screen male baddies will be slugging it out. Vile, reproachful, sophisticated, pathetic - you name the quality, and you get the baddie. Keep voting till I am online to call it, as always.

First match up in a few...