Thread: R.I.P 2021
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 01:40 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Felix Silla, the guy that portrayed the original "Cousin Itt" from The Addams Family, has died aged 84.
As well he played in a somewhat noteable slew of appearances across sci-fi such as an Ewok in Star Wars, the robot "sidekick" in Buck Rogers, and hey...one of those big headed Talosian dudes in the VERY FIRST (and pilot) episode of Star Trek.

I understand he also played a part on a Maltese Falcon Sequel I never knew existed.

Not a bad run, little guy.
Cousin Itt was Badass! Some funny episodes, and I didn't know either how much stuff He had done.

Rusty Young, Pedal Steel Guitarist (and just about every stringed instrument You could think of) for Poco, the Criminally underrated Country Rock band, Age 75.
Am not taking this well-enjoy their albums and the first time We saw them (small venue), My wife and I were at our table, saw Him crossing the area. We all nodded, and than not noticing the slight decline of the floor, He almost ended up in my Wife's lap! He talked to Us for a good while, signed the many CD sleeves I had and put on a great show. We saw them three more times over the years and superb every time and nice every time.
Why do the Assholes linger on and the Good ones go too soon?