View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:08 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Part 21

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the outside of Hammerfan's house. Fade to the basement. Hammerfan finishes a bottle of water and looks at the board.

Hammerfan: Well, that's a point to the-

The basement door opens. Roshiq walks in. he has a small amount of blood splattered on his pale face and sunglasses.

Hammerfan: Well, now. Somebody's been busy.

Roshiq: I got hungry...

Neverending: Roshiq!

He walks over to him smiling and pats a hand on Roshiq's shoulder. Roshiq shrugs it away without smiling. Roshiq opens his mouth wide for a moment. Flayed, Hammerfan and Dude all wince and put their hands to their ears.

Dude: Gah! Fuck man!

Hammerfan: I know! I told you guys he did that!

Rayne: Ah, was that that sonar thing? You gotta teach me that Dude.

Dude: Me?

Rayne: No, I was calling Flayed...never mind.

Hammerfan: Well, you being here does kind of make the numbers uneven but someone could do a second match, I suppose.

Roshiq: No.

Hammerfan: What?

Roshiq: No. I want to fight you.

He nods in the direction of Hammerfan.

Rayne: Hold on! That's not how it works. I've been dying to fight Hammer for years!

Roshiq: Too bad...I'm fighting her.

Neverending: Something bothering you?

Roshiq: I've been putting this off for years. I need comfort.

Flayed: Is this about your past? I think you need to cool down a bit.

Roshiq: I'm a walking corpse...I'm as cool as I could get.

Flayed: Nice one...

Neverending: I don't think this is a good idea, it's probably best if you leave.

Hammerfan: No...

They all turn and look at her, she's scratching her chin with a slight smile on her face.

Hammerfan: He wants revenge...alright. Sounds good to me. Let him have it...

Neverending raises his eyebrows at her.

Neverending: Honey, I don't think-

Hammerfan: Don't be a wet blanket. This'll be fun.

She winks at Neverending, who goes to speak, then changes his mind and sits down in one of the chairs. Dude and Rayne sit and watch silently while Flayed tends to his injured foot.

Hammerfan: Come on then...

She opens the door to the fighting room. Roshiq walks straight over to it. Hammerfan closes the door behind them. She walks over to the corner and injects herself to induce the transformation.

Hammerfan: You gonna charge up from the bucket?

Roshiq shakes his head.

Roshiq: I'm as pumped as I need to be.

Hammerfan: Suit yourself...how's this gonna work?

Roshiq: To the end...

She looks slightly surprised.

Hammerfan: Really? We haven't had a good old fashioned dead match since...

Roshiq: Trippin' The Rif. Cocky bastard got what was coming to him.

Hammerfan: Well, you've got another thing coming if you think you're gonna tear my throat ou-

She keels over on the ground. The transformation is beginning. The hairs begin to grow, a deep black color. Muscles begin to bulge and bones grow, tearing her skin which quickly heals. Her jaw elongates and she screams out in pain as it does, the skin totally torn. It too heals over. Her eyes are glowing red. She towers over Roshiq, who stands coolly on the spot. She howls out to the point where Neverending and the rest cover there ears. Roshiq doesn't react, he merely stands where he is. She looks down at him and lets out a small noise, almost a laugh. He licks his lips. She dives at him and he ducks out of the way, making her collide with the wall.

Neverending: This isn't gonna be good...

Dude: But it makes for good watching...

Neverending turns and glares at Dude. In the fighting room, Roshiq gets punches into one of the top corners and falls to the ground, landing on his feet. Hammerfan runs at him, teeth baring, but he jumps up and kicks off the wall into her chest, tackling her. He bares his teeth down into her ribcage but she gets a grip on him and flips him over, bashing his face into the ground. Flayed sits at the back of the other room, still looking at his torn apart foot.

Flayed: How's it going?

At that exact moment, Hammerfan gets launched through the dividing wall, smashing into Rayne, who quickly recovers herself and moves out of the way. Roshiq dives onto her and they continue fighting.

Neverending: Everybody out! NOW!

Rayne, Dude and Neverending quickyl rush up the stairs, but Flayed is too slow due to his foot. He limps to the stairs but Hammerfan reaches out, grabs his leg and swings him into Roshiq, knocking Roshiq into the ground. Flayed's head smashes into the solid wall, the shock breaking his neck. He slumps to the ground. Neverending sighs in pity, then quickly runs out of the way as Roshiw runs up the stairs, quickly followed by Hammerfan. Roshiq turns and picks a low stance. She runs at him but he uppercuts her. She stumbles past him and her head smashes through one of the windows, cutting her slightly, but she regains herself and as quick as he is, she grabs his leg and throws him up, launching him through the ceiling into a room above. She jumps up into it. Neverending, Rayne and Dude have spilled into the front garden.

Cut to inside the theater. The main room is nearly entirely filled with zombies now, most of the people dead. Blood pools at the front of the theater from the sloped floor and bodies are slumped all over the place. The only non zombies are a few people pitifully trying to crawl away. Paul The Monk is running around the room, stabbing these people with his crucifix. He remains untouched by the zombies. Cut to one of the back rooms. Miss Macabre is skulking around, menacingly.

Miss Macabre: Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a non christ-i-an...

The room is a maze of stacked up chairs. Not very big, but very messy. At the back of the room, Papillon Noir and Fortunato are hiding silently, shaking in fear. Miss Macabre gets closer and closer, looking around the dark room. She hears a slight noise as Fortunato's shoulder gently touches a stack of chairs. Miss Macabre laughs loudly, almost cackling. She rounds the wall of chairs that they are hiding behind and her eyes widen.

Fortunato: NO!

He kicks Papillon Noir forwards into Miss Macabre. Papillon Noir barely has time to scream and Miss Macabre drives the crucifix into the back of her neck. In his haste to escape, Fortunato runs into a stack of chairs, toppling it over. Chairs all around him fall, knocking him down. Miss Macabre delights in jumping onto him and repeatedly stabbing his stomach with the spiked crucifix. Cut to the outside of the theater, where Mona Lisa's car suddenly stops in the road. Chronogrl's VW camper stops behind it. Mona jumps out and looks at the road. Scouse Mac rolls down the window.

Scouse Mac: What is it?

Mona Lisa: Looks like blood. A good few smears of it heading...

She looks to the theater.

Mona Lisa: There.

Scouse Mac jumps out of the car. Chronogrl and Massacre Man have got out of the camper.

Scouse Mac: Looks like a classic case of lights plus sound attracts zombies. Let's check it out.

They all walk towards the theater. Mona Lisa puts a hand up to Massacre Man and Chronogrl.

Mona Lisa: You sure you wanna come in here?

Chronogrl: We've come this far...

Mona Lisa nods and turns back around. They walks towards the theater. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...