View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Banned

positivity is the key and I for one need to learn to take my own advicwould normally get someone institutionalized e on this as I also dwell and only think about the negative and the bad and all it does is drive me into a manic episode which makes me see red and think things that have even frightened me but the point is I know I have problems and I'm trying to get that help. But you are on the right path and should think more about and should think more about the positive things in your life and less about the negative things that you have no control over and will happen whether if you are happy or sad regardless and then ask yourself Are these negative things more important to think about than your niece? That is another human being and a very positive thing in your life to be happy about and look forward to. with my eye condition I can't drive the Siam usually sitting around at home and when I am here I have nothing really to think about but things going on in my life and it brings me down but I try to occupy my mind with Hobbies or Interactive activities like working out or swimming or even just going for a walk Make me feel tremendously better all around or doing something like playing a videogame can sometimes help me get my mind off of things and relax.