View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 04:00 AM
Banned

I have a feeling dating sites are a little harsh no matter where you go but considering POF is free, a lot of people use places like that before anywhere you would have to pay for thus you find all kinds of people. However, the one thing I have learned is that anybody on there who would be considered a pretty boy or a woman that men think would never look at them, are the only ones who seem to have success on there as apparently pretty people can only be around pretty people and the rest of us are completely ignored on there. Basically, men and women are bitches and assholes to anyone who isn't pretty like they are is what I'm trying to say. I could see how Psychopaths who are already why are they little weird up in the head anyway you could take great offense to that. I mean as a society, people are more aggressive than they used to be because they use it as a self-defense mechanism given the state of the world. Unfortunately most people with that turn into an excuse to be an asshole. Just like people being more Brave with their words though, people are also more Brave with their actions. When a woman completely bashes a man over his looks or something, someone who is already that emotionally vulnerable to kill someone is obviously going to take that to heart and act on it.