Thread: Horrorcore Rap
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Anatomee

Exclamation Horrorcore Rap

Ok, I'm not talkin about some ICP bullshit, I'm talkin under underground horrorcore shit. Im talkin shit they only do 100 run cd's and shit. 1000's cd's sold in horrorcore is damn good. You cant even find the shit in stores. This type of music is alot like a horror movie, in fact one artists album has 12 tracks that form to create an entire story with horror type scenes made into songs. Im tellin you this shit is ill. Anyways, some real horrorcore would be artists like : Q Strange, HalfBreed, Sinister X, SyckSyde, L.U.Cipha, Rottin, bOb e. NiTe, just to name some of the more popular ones.

If you want to check out samples or just see peoples opinions on them, or shit, even talk to them on the boards check out the links in my sig. In no way am I affiliated (like paid or some shit) with the hc.com forums, nor redrummedia, Im only tryne to spread word of the dying horrorcore genre. This is my favorite genre of music and I'm very passionate about it. If you were to go to the hc.com forums, you'll see that I'm just some regular post slut haha. So check out redrum for samples of those artists and tell me whatchu think about'em.

Pzzz