View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:41 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
Yeah both versions of NotLD made it look like the humans defeated the zombies by the next day.

Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead both showed that wasn't the case and the zombies pretty much took over the whole world.

I think what allows the zombies to take over the world so easily is the confusion and panic. Why is every dead person in the world getting up again? Why are they eating people? Why is it that when they bite somebody that person turns too? Why can't we stop them with bullets like a normal person?

Plus think about the fact that the characters in zombie movies always act like they have never seen a zombie movie before.
Yeah, if it happened today, some people wouldn't even be scared. They'd be like calling their friends up, "Hey, Dude, grab your katana!"

If a virus woke the dead at night, it could be pretty ugly really fast, like in NOTLD, and then if the zombies open doors, then I could see cities falling. I still think rural areas could survive. It's not like humans aren't resourceful. In my opinion, it takes some suspension of disbelief to believe humanity getting the upperhand wouldn't be inevitable. I think the big cities are the real question marks.

Last edited by Sculpt; 10-19-2018 at 11:43 AM.