View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 04:11 PM
Little Boo

Looking For A Horror Movie Title

I'm looking for the title of a Horror Movie I saw in the early to mid 1970's, on local tv, as a kid. It' was about this book that had secret knowledge and power, and the Devil was trying to get a hold of it.

The lead character was Asian who used Martial Arts and got a hold of the book and was trying to keep the devil from getting it. I remember a scene where the Asian Character and a woman used the book to make some type of cross to protect them.

I also remember the devil offering the Asian character anything he wanted in return for the book, mentioning he would give him money or women, I also remember a scene where the Asian Character was walking through a pond or river and pulling leaches off himself. He was fighting using martial arts several times in the movie. .

This could of been a foreign movie dubed in english but dont remember for sure and don't think it was an Asian movie because if i recall, most of the characters were Caucation except for the lead character. It would be great to see this again if anyone can recall the title Thanks!