View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Masoch's mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Al Fanatic View Post
Greetings, folks! My name is Cameron, but you may call me Cam, Crazy, CrazyCam, TCC, or my absolute favorite (that works as well), The CrazyCam. My ego is so strong that my nickname has 'the' in it. :p So I will admit that I'm most likely not as avid of a horror fan as most of the people on this forum, but I do take quite the interest. I used to really love it, then really hate it, and now I put it up there with all other film genres. If I had to pick one personal favorite horror flick, it would definitely be Evil Dead II. I wouldn't change one thing about it; it's that perfect. Ed Wood and Rocky Horror Picture Show are my favorite horror-related flicks. My least favorite horror film (if you can call it that) is ANYTHING from the Twilight saga. I'm not even putting the name in italics because it's not a film. It is life, and wow, does it hurt! I had Rifftrax to ease the pain though when I watched it. I'm always up for random conversations, so yeah, I'll be running around these forums.
Hi Cam, If you dislike the Twilight films, you will fit in fine on here. Not been a member long myself, but everyone seems nice, kind and witty on here x