View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 05:26 PM
That fucking Guy...

I've got 10 seasons of supernatural I bought super cheap on Bluray on a sale, I think about $10AUD (er...I'm guessing about $8USD) each.
I've always thought it looked like a decent show. I've seen the first couple of episodes and yeah, seems watchable. Kind of like a better quality "Grimm".
I'm just kind of waiting on watching it. Too much stuff.
Though yeah I will say - it's run for a hell of a long time now. It's hard to believe that even for the die hard fans this wouldn't have fallen into the "background noise/time killer" category by now.

Right now I'm watching on netflix with my sweet girls, a cartoon called "The Dragon Prince". Season 2 just came out.
I've been quite surprised by the quality of the animated series that have come out on netlflix, I really have - and I've found this one to be one of the most watchable.
It's funny, heartfelt, exciting, colourful...Quite a solid mythos/back story. Mystery and intrigue, a huge division/conflict between two races, and a possibility of peace that hangs in the balance. Good range of characters ranging from heroic to gray area to outright villainous...and a really nice animation style.
I'd recommend this, for adults and kids alike.

I'd also recommend "the hollow".