View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 08:55 AM
Banned

Cheeba, if you are going to compare your eating habits to one of the seven deadly sins, it would be gluttony. Gluttony has to do with the over ingesting of not just food but pretty much anything. I would say you sound like the typical human being. I used to eat when I felt the same ways but since I had my gastric surgery I don't eat very much at all.

I could actually see somebody going to a therapist for having an eating disorder. I need look at all the people who go 2 see therapist and psychiatrist or whatever to stop smoking. They get hypnotized and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If an eating disorder is a psychological disorder perhaps medicine could help but I don't know. Back when I ate way too much I never really thought about it but I think most of mine came from nerves of everything I went through as a child which made me large at an early age. I was always a chubby kid but in my early teens when a lot of physical abuse started, I started eating a lot more and it continued until I finally did something about it.