View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 02:25 PM
Scares Little Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidengr03 View Post
Honestly not alot of movies scare me i think the one that made me feel the most uncomfortable was the blair witch from 99 and it wasnt even the witch or supernatural element of it it was honestly just the aspect of them being stuck in woods while running out of food with no one knowing. Also the found footage aspect of it is creepy and makes it feel more realistic.
I'm with you on The Blair Witch Project! I think a lot of the people who complained about it were looking for gore, but it's not that type of film. Just the three of them, being terrorized by an unseen presence they're defenceless against. That plus the growing animosity between the characters, when they are supposed to be relying on each other to make it out of there. And they kept the mystery of the witch by not revealing much of her history. I consider it one of my favourites. Unsettling, but to me not really one of the scariest.

I'd say The Ring, Insidious, The Thing (both original and remake), Sinister, Alien, and Us. There's so many great ones to pick from!

Last edited by bogwitch; 01-21-2021 at 11:27 AM.