View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:33 AM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyjon View Post
Hi

I'm not sure where to post, I'm putting it here.

I've been digging thru the internet looking for a movie I saw in the late 80's. It was on a VHS tape my friend had. It wasn't a horror movie per say. It was a Re-edit of 'A Wonderful Life'.

I don't remember what it was called, or who made it. I do remember a few things about it, they added people to the movie, changed dialog. The angel was changed to a demon and the only line of dialog I remember was at the end when Zuzu says 'Everytime a bell rings, another angel has got his wings' that was changed to 'Everytime you hear a bell, another soul has gone to hell.'

I can't find any references to this anywhere and I'm starting to think maybe that christmas I entered an alternate universe and saw their version of the movie.

Anyone heard or seen or know about this Re-Edit and who did it and where to get it.

Thanks

Jyjon
I haven't seen this myself as it's a bit rare but is it Dream Demon?I've only seen the trailer but there was an alternate universe in that and some references to angels of hell or something like that.