View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 06:20 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
I love Creepypastas. They're a lot of fun. Why would you get hate for liking them?

I love atmospheric horror. The kind that can scare you just by drawing you into the movie or story. Those aha moments are some of my favorite. Especially if its really clever and can actually fool me.

Cant think of a favorite Creepypasta. Ill have to read more.

I agree with you on how non horror fans look at the genre, they dont understand it mostly and think people who like it violent or something. I get the same reactions when i tell people i write horror
Yeah I agree. Lots of people give me weird looks when I tell them I love horror or love reading horror novels or stories. Writer myself and I'm still trying to come up with interesting things on what to write about.

I listen to CreepyPasta's. Especially listen to them at night and I really get into. I burn a candle, sometimes I put on some creepy ambient music on. Tend to listen to them on Youtube too. I've also been listening to Be Busta a lot on Youtube. People basically e-mail him and tell him experiences that they've been through. The stories claim that their true and that they really happened.

I don't really question it and just listen to it simply because I find it entertaining. I've loved horror since I was 8 years old. Just look up "Be Busta" on Youtube if anyone is interested. CreepyPasta is pretty awesome in my opinion. So don't worry. You're not getting any hate from me. =)

Last edited by NightOfTheLiving_Sam; 01-21-2017 at 06:21 AM.