View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Evil Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
All of that said... The main run of the movie was pretty decent. The end just left me really unsatisfied. A great twist would have been easy... Like maybe he sits down at the bench and the other guy comes in and sits beside him. Main guy stabs him a few times and quietly gets up and walks away. Then we find out that the video (which we are only really seeing from the main guys perspective.) is all edited to make him look like the victim but in all actuality he was terrorizing the other guy. Maybe like a ten minute long "unedited" clip that shows the main guy being psycho. Just saying, it could have been better.
Pretty good idea.
Maybe the movie could start with the main guy in shock giving his statement at the police station after escaping the "creep". Then we get to see his edited video material. Back to the police station after that.
Cops says something like: "That's one hell of story. You're lucky to survive such a thing. Can't be too carefull with all those weirdos on the internet."
Main guy walks out the station, smiles, takes out his phone and presses play, cut to the unedited clip. When the clip ends we see our main guy, the actual creep, behind his computer in the dark. He's replying to an ad on Craigslist.
We can see (a part of) the message "No problem, I like helping people. Yeah, I know where that is. I'll see you tomorrow." Clicks on reply button. Cut to credits.