View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Deformed & more Deformed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFla78 View Post
Awesome work, just finished the HIDE AND SEEK one, definitely original and not the norm which I look for in indie horror.

I run a popular horror page, used to be a full site but relocated it to Facebook and seems to be growing fast...just about to hit 19K Likes so lots of hard work going on with it. I am gonna share a few of your videos if you don't mind there, should help you be seen cause our visitors are very active about indie horror. Feel free to pop by and message me sometime, if there is any way we can help just say the word.

I am not gonna spam your thread but we are also running a crowdfund to drum up enough to secure server space so we can host horror features and shorts on our page directly. Kind of save film-makers from having to pay to store their work and we figure it could further help up and comers get word out about their projects. If interested in that project and being apart just let me know.

You can reach me here or on my page at: www.facebook.com/horrordwell

Keep up the kick ass work....gonna share HIDE AND SEEK, lets see if we can't get the views up for you guys

Steve

Hey Steve,

Wow I can't believe I took so long to catch this reply! Thanks for the kind words, these types of responses really keep us going.

I've liked your facebook page, and look forward to being a member!

-Pete