View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 02:22 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Ohhhh... haha, you’re not a dick; I totally missed that. *facepalm*

I find it amusing when I tell people the origin of the screenname because typically they guess Chronotrigger (which now I need to actually dig up and play at some point)...

ChronoGrl was my first AIM name ever so I’m guessing I was, like, 17ish maybe? (Circa 1999)... My dad and I had season’s tickets to the local Major League Soccer Team, the New England Revolution... One of their best players was Teddy Chonopolis, who was also a total hottie, so I though: ChronoGirl... Well that was taken so I dropped the I... ChronoGrl!

LOL And now THAT was a needlessly long explanation for probably a disappointing answer.
LOL Wow! That's a great origin story! Wasn't what I was expecting at all.

Avatar, screen names has been a very long hobby of mine. Love em! It's interesting we tend to stick with the names we orginated a long time ago even when the original meaning flew over the coo-coos nest long ago. Like did you know Teddy Chronopolis was convicted of five counts of passing bad checks six years ago? And your still fronting his name? You should have went with NightmareGurl. OK, I made that up, it's not true. Am I a dick now?

Last edited by Sculpt; 05-06-2021 at 04:39 PM.