View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 05:54 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Damn, almost got used to not visiting this place anymore. Back on the drugs!!

"Mount & Blade: Warband" ps4

Graphics wise this game looked dated already in 2010 when it came out on pc and sadly the developers didn't manage to turn it into a console game very well in 2016, as the fighting techniques are impossible to master using a controller and not a mouse. That being said, who gives a fuck about fighting skills when you can have others fighting for you! It's incredibly satisfying gathering heroes and slowly building a bigger and stronger army to fight your battles and using this army as you like, either joining a faction or taking over the kingdom all on your own. You can do whatever you like as there's no clear direction or story. Mount & Blade can best be describe as a "Risk" based rpg. I believe I've been playing this game for way over 50 hours and I'm not even halfway throug it.

"Horizon Zero Dawn" ps4

Holy hell is this game huge!!

If I hadn't already played Far Cry Primal and Witcher 3 I would probably rate this a 10/10 game. But as it feels like a rip off of several other games, that I've played, will probably drag down my final rating a point or two. But it certainly is a good game and sure is beautiful.
I thought Horizon Zero Dawn was great but i can definitely see where your comparisons come from. I felt the combat style was more improvised then Witcher though.