Old 04-10-2010, 02:17 AM
RippedIntoPieces 11/29/12

The Mighty HDC Battle Royale III

Greetings all members of HDC,

They thought he killed me.

They thought I was dead.

Forever.

Never to be resurrected again.

But through the continuous efforts of two creatures, a talking monkey called Zero who won the coveted HDC Battle Royale crown for the first time back in 2008, and who brought my remains back to the mainland to be resurrected, and my mysterious shaman, The Prophet...

I HAVE RISEN AGAIN!

And this little place will be the venue of my mission again. With a vengeance!

___V___ is under my spell. And he will pay dearly for what he did to me last year. Unless one of you wins HDC Battle Royale III and figures out a way to free him from my spell. Beware, if you fail, both you and ___V___ will die!

You all have been chosen to represent HDC in the THIRD edition of HDC BATTLE ROYALE. All of you have invitations in your PM boxes, and those of you who choose to accept this prestigious challenge will be drafted in. My apprentice here, __V__, will explain the rules and also be your esteemed host through HDC Battle Royale III, which will finish in crowning one of you as

HDC Battle Royale King/Queen

The redhead primate and my follower, Zero, won it the first time.

The blue wolf, Scouse Mac, won it the second time.

Do you have what it takes to thrown them off the throne and grab the crown this year? Let's see if you are brave (and smart) enough. Remember, the life of your precious ___V___ is also at stake this year, so let's see you come forward and free him.

You may confirm your participation in this thread. The numbers are limited to the first 20 for now, so hurry. Numbers may be increased if we have more confirmations to the Invitations in your PM boxes.
  • 1)
  • 2)
  • 3)
  • 4)
  • 5)
  • 6)
  • 7)
  • 8)
  • 9)
  • 10)
  • 11)
  • 12)
  • 13)
  • 14)
  • 15)
  • 16)
  • 17)
  • 18)
  • 19)
  • 20)

I now declare the Mighty HDC BATTLE ROYALE III as open!!!