View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 05:27 AM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
Ok on a personal note here.
For starters..awesome B.R..'highly applauded' for doing this.

Admittedly..being one of the culprits who roam the threads and every now and then reply with some useless crap..why??
Its fucken annoying when a title was at the top of a page..but instead most of the thread was about 'macho cats'..or how the 'talk about anything thread' turned into pimping somebodies wife..or how heroine is good for the soul etc.
Then we get some dumbass who keeps reminding the rest of the board on how almost everybody on the board picked on him but was privately pming members and stirring the shit there :rolleyes:
I don't need to mention names..just look in here and read the replies from the certain members whose halo is shining so freakin' bright..its almost blinding.
And lets not forget our schitzo..whose hormones kicked in every so often..then cries foul later.
Btw..no offence to these ppl but untill you all admit you have a problem with fucking up almost every thread you post in..then this crap is going to continue for a very long time. :confused:
In short..stop sabotaging our board at the expense of others..who have been polite at 1st..then ended up abusing the shit out of you..then resorted to leaving.
All my sister-boo's are gone.so are all my brother bings'

There..i have said it you morons :p