View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 04:38 PM
Evil Dead

Chapter 4: Batman & Wonder Woman vs. The Thing

I've always liked the pairing of DC Comics' superheroes Batman and Wonder Woman, so here's a chapter about the two characters working with Horror-Man to deal with a creature known as 'the Thing.'

====

Horror-Man finally met Batman and Wonder Woman. The two superhumans travelled all the way from their home planet (an alien planet) and greeted Horror-Man with much courtesy (since he had established a prestigious name for himself arguably!). Horror-Man noticed that Batman's radar-watch was beeping red, so he asked him if there was trouble. Batman looked down at his watch and yelped, and Wonder Woman asked him what was wrong, and he explained, "The abominable creature known as 'the Thing' has landed on the White House!"

Horror-Man, Batman, and Wonder Woman headed to the White House in Wonder Woman's invisible jet. Horror-Man asked Batman on the way there what his relationship to Wonder Woman exactly was, and the superhero coolly told him, "Someday I'll explain to you why we 'alien superhumans' feel as much love as you do...Wonder Woman is my sweetheart and wife!" Horror-Man smiled charmed but wondered how Batman could muster the courage to ask his sweetheart/wife to fight alongside with him on dangerous missions. Just then, Wonder Woman sensed Horror-Man's thoughts and told him, "Batman and I are equally strong, so he doesn't mind asking me to fight alongside with him!"

When the trio arrived at the White House, they realized that the abominable creature known simply as 'the Thing' had decapitated First Lady Melania Trump and had wrapped President Donald Trump in its slimy-tentacles, ready to claw into his eyes with the blades protruding from the ends of the ugly tentacles. Horror-Man was paralyzed with fear, so Wonder Woman gave him her shield and told him to duck down and stay hidden. Batman and Wonder Woman proceeded to cut the Thing apart with their sharp weapons. When the abominable Thing lay writhing on the ground, cut into pieces, they quickly burned it into ashes.

President Trump thanked the trio before they left again in Wonder Woman's invisible jet. The trio mourned the loss of First Lady Melania Trump and wished they got to the White House sooner to prevent the horrible tragedy. Wonder Woman dropped off Horror-Man who thanked them for taking him on their mission. Batman waved goodbye and told Horror-Man that he and Wonder Woman were returning to their home-planet but would return if anything else truly horrifying showed up on Earth. Horror-Man accepted the farewell but asked Batman and Wonder Woman how they sensed danger in time to deal with the Thing, and Batman explained, "When terror looms, those who love life always 'creep' towards places where they would be most helpful!"

====

Attached Images
File Type: jpg argyle.jpg (38.6 KB, 0 views)