View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 02:11 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Its a very interesting story to be sure. Im leaning towards an avalache set off mistakenly by military testing at the time. Some of the stranger findings on autopsy, i think were cause by scavenger animals.
Ya, thinking an avalanche was coming was the only thing that would get them to cut open the tent and get them all to run half-naked down to the trees. And the sound and shaking of military explosions (parachute mines) would trigger the panic. However I read there was no terrain evidence of an actual avalanche, which would have been fairly obvious, and rescuers got to the area pretty quick (according to Wiki). The most bizarre thing is the two crushed chests that somehow didn't display skin trauma. Nothing really explains that. It would take a long fall for that, but I don't read there was any area ridge they could fall off of. But with the skull fracture victim, it's still most likely these folks fell on hard on some rocks. And as you said the woman most likely got eaten by scavengers and the liquid stream took it's toll.