View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:42 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Yeh Velvet Revolver are pretty lame. I think I would've got into 'em more if Layne Staley was the front man (but that sadly couldn't happen) I can't stand that STP guy. Those guys just sound like your typical boring radio rock band. Shits got no balls like their other stuff. Have you heard the Hollywood Rose CD? Its pretty mean some great tunes on there... kinda sounds like Judas Priest at times, totally killer demo.
Velvet Revolver has always just been 'ok' to me. I might have gone through a phase of giving them too much play, but all in all, nothing special. I definitely don't think i'd miss them if they quit playing or anything, but I enjoy Contraband for the good tunes on it (Sucker Train Blues, Do It For the Kids, Big Machine, Illegal I Song, Slither, Fall to Pieces) but other than that... meh.

I will say, Velvet Revolver is a good band to see live. Made for a decent rock show that didn't cost too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real