View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 08:54 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post

Ok, this is probably going to be a long post.
I have had trouble for MANY years trying to remember the name of a show. It is something like Tales from the crypt, tales from the darkside, outer lines etc... I can remember most of the episode EXCEPT the name of the show or what year I saw it.
In th show a man is on business and driving down a country road. He comes up on a dangerous curve and crashes his car. He makes his way to an old farmhouse. Their phone of course is out of order or something like that. So he has to stay the night in order to go for help in the morning.
Well, the only other place for him to sleep is in the room with their beautiful daughter who he is NOT to touch.
In her room the bed has a sheer fabric divider to separate them. Well she of course indices him and he touches her. She instantly becomes corpse-like and he freaks out and is caught in their trap.
You then see him being dumped through a chute of some sort that goes through the living room. The old couple make remarks about how she got another one.
The camera then shows outside where you see all the previous cars and road signs they have taken down in order to cause more accidents.

Sorry this was so long but it is driving my nuts and I want to see it again.
Might be 1. episode of season 1 of one of The Twilight Zone's.