Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-28-2007, 08:58 AM
No, fuck YOU

Playstation 3

Has anyone of you got it yet?

How is it?

How is it compared to the new x-box and gamecube.

How's the ps3 games?
Old 03-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Evil Puppy

Sold it, brother still has one. Not one game yet that makes me want the system and when there is one I'll pick it up. I can get a better experience on the the 360 in every genre right now. Comparing it to the Wii isn't fair though because the Wii is a completely different system. I just spent twenty minutes at the in-laws playing "darts" on Wario Ware by throwing the controller toward the TV... brilliant!
Old 03-29-2007, 12:37 AM
Is Having a Baby!

Sony is losing 3 billion per year selling the PS3.

Be honest. it's time to cut their loses. PS3 is already a failure.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:24 AM
Rip You to Shreds

360 is a much better option with so many games lined up. PS3 needs its price cut down and more games compatibility if it has to grab the attention.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:13 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prey View Post
360 is a much better option with so many games lined up. PS3 needs its price cut down and more games compatibility if it has to grab the attention.

I'm sure that will all come soon. Very soon.

Isn't the PS3 graphics better than the 360?
Old 03-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I'm sure that will all come soon. Very soon.

Isn't the PS3 graphics better than the 360?
Barely, and in some games the HD causes more hiccups and slowdowns in the PS3 version than the 360. I'm sure it's just in the beginning but they're close enough for me right now. My big thing is gameplay and Live, the 360 has the edge right now but we'll see what happens when the big guns come out like Metal Gear Solid and Halo 3. I can't believe Devil May Cry is coming to the 360 though, it's not a PS3 exclusive anymore.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:11 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Barely, and in some games the HD causes more hiccups and slowdowns in the PS3 version than the 360. I'm sure it's just in the beginning but they're close enough for me right now. My big thing is gameplay and Live, the 360 has the edge right now but we'll see what happens when the big guns come out like Metal Gear Solid and Halo 3. I can't believe Devil May Cry is coming to the 360 though, it's not a PS3 exclusive anymore.

Devil may cry?..... Pffffth!!! Whateeeever! :p

I'm totally looking forward to the next Resident Evil game. I'm sure it'll gonna blow everybody away. Thought the last one was excellent. Only thing missing was ZOMBIES!!!
Old 04-01-2007, 10:41 AM
Evil Dead

Having owned both systems i'll put my ten pence in. Was'nt impressed with the 360 not just the fact mine broke twice but also 5 out of 11 people i went online with also have had problems. Ps3 only just come out here so 360 got the edge on games but apart from GOW i was'nt over impressed. Launch titles on 360 were Kameo & perfect dark not too impresive were they? any of you seen moto storm on ps3 thats a launch title & 360 18 months after release has'nt got anything to touch that. i'm looking forward to a year down the line when programmers really start to exploit the ps3 technology
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 04-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Evil Puppy

Moto Storm? A decent racer with some nice graphics? Like I said I sold my PS3 because there was NOTHING to play. Motostorm wasn't a launch title either, the only good launch title they had was the above average Fall of Man. As far as online problem with the 360, it's only because people don't understand how to change their NAT from strict or moderate to open. Ah well, it's all opinion, but I'm very disappointed with the ps3. Even some of the pros aren't counting on the PS3 making an impact for a while.

"Eidos has decided not to release most of their games currently in development for the PlayStation 3 until 2008. They state that the console's install base won't be high enough in 2007 (to generate sufficient revenue)."
Old 04-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Evil Dead

Motostorm is a launch title in the Uk. And the small problems you talk about are widescale 360's crashing because the internal fans a load of shit causing the 360 to overheat. one of my mates went & bought an external fan by a third party after his first 360 went tits up. He's now having probs with his replacement. And now the maths.......
Ps3 sold 165,000 in its 1st weekend compared to 70,000 for 360 & 90,000 for WII. Thats not bad for a console costing £425 & has missed the all important Christmas market.
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?