Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-05-2013, 01:59 AM
The one that knocks

Indie Horror Film Needs Some Support

Hey everybody,

I'm new to this forum so I apologise in advance if I'm not meant to be using it for this purpose, but I need some support to get funding for my debut horror feature and figured this would be a good place to find an audience.

There is a current New Zealand competition running online called the "Make My Horror Movie" competition (www.makemymovie.co.nz) for which the prize is a $200,000 production budget to get your submission made.

Basically, we have to submit a logline, poster, and synopsis for our horror film, then get as many Facebook 'likes' as possible before the deadline. From there the judges choose their finalists and the eventual winner, but the likes are pretty important for determining who gets picked.

Long story short, here is my submission:

http://www.makemymovie.co.nz/2013/en...?sort=&start=0

With only 5 days left, I could really use a 'like' from anyone and everyone. So if you've got a spare 10 seconds please click on the link and hit the 'like' button at the top right of the page. (Note: there is no spam involved with this, and you don't have to sign up to anything to by liking).

By all means check out the other entries and like them too. There are plenty of film ideas to appeal to all horror fans, and the great thing is that by the end of this competition there will be a new low-budget horror film for all of us to enjoy.

Thanks in advance to everybody who helps out, and if there are any projects that you need my help on in the future please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Brendon