Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Jaded

Two charged after body is found in Mpls. dumpster

Two charged after body is found in Mpls. dumpster
Updated at: 06/11/2007 06:48:30 PM

A man and woman were charged Monday after authorities discovered the body of a missing woman in south Minneapolis.

Hennepin County charged Greg Alan Gulrud, 47, and Linda Ann Lundquist, 52, with one count of interfering with a dead body.

Neighbors alerted police after discovering a body inside a dumpster near the 2000 block of Bryant Ave. S. The body was wrapped in plastic and in a large box.

The medical examiner identified the body as 42-year-old Laura Grogan; Grogan had been missing since May 4.

According to the criminal complaint, a woman was staying at Gulrud's apartment when he found her dead one morning. Gulrud wrapped the body in plastic and put mothballs around the corpse to disguise the odor.

Authorities said Lundquist had knowledge of the body in Gulrud's apartment.

"I am freaked out, when I walk down the hallway, it's just eerie," said Brigette Kilpela, whose husband Donny helped moved the box.

She said neighbors had told Donny that there was a freezer in the box. Kilpela said Grogan was friends with the suspects and Goldrude was one of the last people to call Grogan's apartment. The lights and TV in Grogan's apartment were never turned off.

An autopsy has been scheduled to determine the cause of death.

"There is no fuckin' ice cream in your fuckin' future." -Otis
"Once in a while ya get shown the light, in the strangest of places if ya look at it right." -RH&JG
"Do your best, fuck the rest." -Me
"Onward, through the fog..." -Me
Old 06-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Hellraiser

Don't they have a pick up service for this type of thing? I mean if [I]nothing[I] really did happen and by happend I mean they didn't murder her...then you call the paramedics and they do the heavy lifting for you.

Don't they teach this in elementary school?