Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Little Boo

Hello, i am Diego Menendes and this one is called RETARD ZOMBIE:

Hello!
This forum looked kind of a cool.It is American wright?I am Diego Menendes an i am from Slovenia. In some way this is a quite unusual country. By the way country is in the very unusual shape. It is in the shape of a chicken.I was always asking myself did that meant something more? You can find many extreme people here, in the population of 2 million people.
I started filming movies in 2001 and in the same time i wanted to become writer and musician. So i started to film our first film entitled Blood in the woods. In those days we and other film makers still used vhs analog cameras. Since i was only 6 years old i watched all kind of HORROR stuff.It was such a disaster that Ed wood couldn t do it in a million years It didn t work out in first try. . So i formed the band in that year and put my energy in that project. Our name was/is MENENDES BROTHERS. It was just something scary about that name. That was a two months after i watched that film about tragic story of Menendez Bros who done that terrible thing.
In next day i became Diego Menendes, for god know what reason.
In late 2006 we were working in some bank and in the floor 13, which was the last floor, everthing was empty.It was a floor in the circle of hall where you had at least 60 ofices. In next five minutes i went down to my friend an rent a camera. So we started to shoot film by PURE accident. Other film projecty, that you will see were film also very spontaniuos. Without any plan.
I think that is the real way of filming movies instead of being movie starr or becoming a doll/puppet of some ,,american star director". The underground scene is much better. Some people said that this film is TRASH. Some said it is horror/comedy some said it is original, while some said it is just a piece of
SHIT.Ha, ha. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqXq4BURrGc
Old 06-29-2010, 03:44 AM
DIGITALLY REMASTERED

Not a very nice name for a movie:mad: Do you want people to take you serious.:mad:
Old 06-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Halloween

I agree with the post above.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Scary car guy...

First of all... your movie sucks.

Second... I did laugh when he says "Could he be a retard? Could he be a zombie? Could he be a retarded zombie?"

I guess it was good for a laugh.

And you misspelled "Holywood" It's supposed to be "Hollywood". If you're going to talk shit about a town, you might as well spell it correctly, or risk looking like a dumbass.

Good luck to you and your mess of film.

-Chris
Old 06-30-2010, 08:03 AM
Little Boo

I really dont know how can someone judge the whole film by the few scenes.
You said it is a good thing to laugh in next second you said it sucks.
Oh man you broke my heart. You offended me. Better buy it man! Or wach some stupid hollywod shit .I spell it wrong on purpose.How didnt you see that?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:58 AM
DIGITALLY REMASTERED

Sir, you invited members of this forum to review your film, I thought the title was crap and very offensive and so was the film, why would you want our opinion when you have allready told us some folk said it was trash and sh** in the first place.:mad:
Old 06-30-2010, 03:43 PM
Scary car guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Menendes View Post
I really dont know how can someone judge the whole film by the few scenes.
You said it is a good thing to laugh in next second you said it sucks.
Oh man you broke my heart. You offended me. Better buy it man! Or wach some stupid hollywod shit .I spell it wrong on purpose.How didnt you see that?

Just because I laughed at a scene doesn't mean it was any good. It just had a funny line, good for you.

Seeing as how English probably isn't your first language, it was safe to assume "holywood" was a typo. I'm sure tons of Americans watching your preview will see it as a typo too. Especially with it being a foreign film.

Let us know if you make a lot of money with your movie. If so, I'll start chasing my friends around with a camcorder and hocking dvds on forums. lol...
Old 07-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Steak View Post
Just because I laughed at a scene doesn't mean it was any good. It just had a funny line, good for you.

Seeing as how English probably isn't your first language, it was safe to assume "holywood" was a typo. I'm sure tons of Americans watching your preview will see it as a typo too. Especially with it being a foreign film.

Let us know if you make a lot of money with your movie. If so, I'll start chasing my friends around with a camcorder and hocking dvds on forums. lol...
Well, no hard offense to moderator.But i gotta say that i am VERY suprised
that horror forums, just doesnt have too much intellectual judging to CJ.
1: So what if english is not my first language. Why i would have an american accent if i am from europe?Why dont you learn any other foreign language, let say Russian or italian instead to speqak only english.
2:Why do you care if i will earn money from this? Film is funny,stupid inteligent,scary in the same time.This are not my words, this is some words of our local film critic in some magazine.And yes i did earn some money from this film.I sold about 350 copies and number will raise. The most well known person in Slovenia who was and still is running a tv show called me after, he saw that film.So i dont think you would make it like i did, when i filmed ,,SOME OF MY FRIENDS CHSING AROUND.It is much harder, but try it any way, maybe Jay leno or David Letterman would cal you.Ha,ha,ha!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:18 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMICUS HORROR View Post
Sir, you invited members of this forum to review your film, I thought the title was crap and very offensive and so was the film, why would you want our opinion when you have allready told us some folk said it was trash and sh** in the first place.:mad:
Title was offensive?! You are calling me sir.Well, call me dude.I hope you are not serious about the whhole thing.Offensive?! Ha,hahahahahahahahhaahha!
For fuck sake, this is 2010.Retard Zombie offensive? You have even u SUBgenre in horror world in world of horror, just type retard zombie in youtube, you will get thouasands of hits.
No hard offense, but if you are serious in your statement you are for sure dumb.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
DIGITALLY REMASTERED

What a hoot, you are a scream, your film was made in 2007. You sold over 350 copies, well there is hope for the rest of us poor sods.
I have never read so much crap in my life, why not make a comedy.:o

Last edited by AMICUS HORROR; 07-02-2010 at 01:53 PM.