Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Scares Little Kids

A New Voice In Horror!

I'm posting my horror fiction at, www.bloodredtales.com This is my own site; some dark, lunatic, and bloody things. Post blogs, send me an email. I'd be happy to hear from you and talk horror.

Last edited by bberntson; 08-26-2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: update
Old 08-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to XtRaVa Send a message via MSN to XtRaVa
I read 'Angel'. I liked it.

It would work well as a short indy movie.

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks for reading Angel

Thank you for reading Angel. I'm glad you liked it. I'm gonna go check out your site...
Old 08-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Evil Dead

Ah okay :p - It's not horror work or anything, just general computer graphics/games stuff. But still, feel free!

I can picture what Angel would look like as a short-movie in my head. If only I was a director with a movie crew...

1,2 Michael's coming for you...3,4 Better lock your door...5,6 Grab a crucifix...7,8 Better stay up late...9,10 Never sleep again.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Scares Little Kids

"Angel"

If you were a director, we'd both make it big. We could put together a modern version of Creepshow, showcasing several stories. I like the website, by the way. How's life in the UK?
Brandon
Old 08-29-2007, 03:31 AM
Evil Dead

Not too bad thanks...Just graduated University, trying to start my career now. I want to try and break into the Gaming or Graphics industry ideally.

Will read another one of your stories when I have some free time. Should I just read the next in the list after Angel, or do you recommend any in particular?

One day I will probably start writing stories - probably in the genre of sci-fi, thriller or horror. I do quite like to write, I'm a regular reviewer of games for a few websites, but fiction would be fairly new to me and take a while to begin with.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Scares Little Kids

I would probably read them in order, since I tried to line them up in a good way. I think once you read the first few you get a gist of my style. Silly Girl, though, is kind of in a class by itself. But I thought it was original and wanted to add it. So, technically, once you read all the way up to that, you kind of know where I'm going. Or do you?

Hey,thanks for just showing interest and taking the time.
I write the screenplay. You direct. How's that sound?
Brandon