Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Books & Fiction Writing
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Little Boo

Wow! Has anyone read ISABELLE, Prophecy of the Wolf?

I am posting on every site I can to find out if anyone has read Isabelle, Prophecy of the wolf by Kelly Gregson Plante. I downloaded the ebook the other day, started reading it and just couldn't stop--I called in sick from work today just to finish it! It's a long book, but WOW! It was a great traditional sort of gothic story. Kind of refreshing to read a werewolf/ vampire novel where the protagonists didn't dress in leather and tattoos and ride around on motorcycles. Not that I have anything against leather, tattoos, or motorcycles, but this book is really different. These characters are suave and sophisticated and charming and witty, and they really draw you in. The book seems to be a rewrite of some obscure book released about 10 years ago. I know there is a sequel, but it's not out in ebook yet. The used books available are pricy, I hope I can wait.

I'm getting carried away here, but what I really want to know is if anyone is familiar with this book and can recommend another werewolf or vampire series that is similar to this style

Tags
vampire fiction, werewolf fiction