Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
OMG I LOVE Michael Berryman!

These are just a few of the new movies that he will be in soon:

Hallows' Eve (release date unsure) :
Twenty years after a near fatal accident disfigures a young girl in a small town, revenge is served.

The Ground House (Halloween 2010) :
A small town coffee shoppe in a small New Jersey town world famous for its amazing one of a kind flavors and their very secret ingredients.

Stingy Jack (Halloween 2010) :
About a small town called Emerson, and its prohibition on Halloween, which begins in 1957 when Esther Fowler witnesses her son, Stevie, mowed down by a speeding car while trick-or-treating. But David, his wife Kaitlyn and their 9-year-old son Jack take up residence and refuse to let the holiday go.

Frightland (2011) :
Frightland revolves around a pair of college students that travel to a small town in Delaware to complete their film school video thesis about a deceased child killing devil worshiper named Angus Greene. Murdered some 35 years ago, Greene's path of rage has lingered in this small town all the way up to present day, where now a very popular Halloween haunted hayride amusement attraction resides on the very ground he once owned. Mysterious accidental deaths piled up on the land now called FRIGHTLAND, only adding to local suspicion about this area being cursed by the evil that Greene represented. On this one very dark night, these filmmakers on a mission to capture answers, will find out if these myths really are real!

Beg (2010) :
Jack Fox, a burnt out detective, is being forced into early retirement, as the worst serial killer since the Boston Strangler begins a killing spree through the streets of Salem. When detective Steve Ryan moves to town with his family, Jack is torn between a life of retirement and sanity or helping rookie detective Ryan in his quest to solve these killings that are haunting the people of Salem.

Maskerade (January 2010) :
No plot information yet, but I'm still gonna watch this one :p

I'm not sure when these will be available, if anyone can help me find out, that would be awesome :) :

The Tenant:
A simple man, Dr. Walter Newman, has high aspirations to cure all disease through genetic manipulation. His obsession with his mission draws him deeper into his own dark world, distracting him from his wife Olivia and from his responsibilities to his patients at the Edgewood Asylum. The doctors loyal but diabolical nurse, Ms. Tinsley, decides to take matters into her own hands and in secret she conducts her own experiment. When Dr. Newman realizes what has been done, a deformed creature that defies nature is created. Part human, part nightmare. Dr. Newman knows what he must do, but is it already too late?

Also, check this one out...It was released in November, and is supposed to be on DVD in April 2010:

Necrosis:
In 2009, six friends arrive at an isolated cabin to enjoy a long weekend in the snow. An epic snowstorm interrupts their vacation, trapping them on the mountain and resurrecting the haunting ghosts of the Donner Party. But, are they true 'entities' or is it simply 'cabin fever' that brings out their fears and darkness, causing friends to turn against each other as reality deteriorates around them.

I'm hoping this one makes it to the US soon - If you guys have any information on this one, please pass it along:

Smash Cut:
Frustrated with his most recent film doing poorly, film director Able Whitman finds himself at a strip club where he meets and takes home one of the strippers, Gigi Stops. They have an accident on the road which kills Gigi leaving Able to figure out what to do with the body. He conveniently decides to "disguise" the body parts as set pieces to his new horror film. When this new design style is met with much praise, Able decides he needs more parts to fulfill his new "project". Smash Cut is a satire of the filmmaking industry and the challenges of independent filmmaking, with a story that draws on the filmmakers' real-life experiences. It follows the murderous exploits of Able Whitman, a horror-film director whose films are panned by critics and audiences alike - until he starts killing people and using their body parts as props in his new flick.

And...HERSCHELL GORDON LEWIS IS IN THIS MOVIE!!!

Last edited by Rayne; 01-29-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Cranky

Wow- Rayne made a post about horror movies!

Very cool.

A couple of interesting sounding films there... along with some that sound like pure drek.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 01-31-2010, 10:59 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Wow- Rayne made a post about horror movies!

Very cool.

Relax.

She's probably copied every word from somewhere.. :rolleyes:

She has 3 kids to feed, remember.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:27 PM
Cranky

Well, of course she did... but she still gets credit.

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Old 01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverending View Post
Well, of course she did... but she still gets credit.

You're too kind.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Relax.

She's probably copied every word from somewhere.. :rolleyes:

She has 3 kids to feed, remember.
Yes Sweetheart, I kinda had to copy/paste the synopsis for these because they haven't been released yet so there is no way that I could have watched them, so I couldn't say what they were about, myself.

I was lamenting the fact that Berryman didn't do a cameo for the remake of Hills Have Eyes, so I went to IMDB to see what else Berryman had been up to, and I was pleasantly surprised to find all of these...So, I figured some of the horror fans here (most especially those who like Michael Berryman) might also be interested and I chose to share the ones that I thought sounded like they might be worth mentioning. :)

Oh, and I only have to feed 2 of them...Seri is an adult :p