Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to LadyFrost Send a message via Yahoo to LadyFrost
The Attic, Boy Eats Girl, Dark Ride, Wicked Little Things

The Attic
Release Date: 2007

Emma has a strong aversion towards her family’s new house, especially the attic. After moving in, she becomes miserable and reclusive. The rest of her family also seems unhappy and unsettled. The situation escalates one day when Emma is in the attic alone. All of a sudden someone who looks like Emma’s identical twin sister attacks her viciously. Emma is convinced that someone or something is haunting her, and she refuses to leave her house until she can piece the puzzle together.-Taken from http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com

It looks like an alright movie, the trailer is kind of b-grade for me but some of the best movies are b-grade. im sure about the acting as it kind of seems less the b-grade, maybe c-grade. i dont think id pay money to go and see this at the movies but i deffinitely hire it out for a good movie night.

Boy Eats Girl

http://www.boyeatsgirl.com/Video.htm...ps/trailer.mov&

A boy declares his love for his girlfriend, only to die the same night. He is brought back to life by his mother as a flesh-craving zombie, who sires more teen undead while trying to control his, er, appetite for his beloved.

a perfect example of why horror and comedy should not mix. but its still looks good for a night of ripping the shit out of a movie.

Dark Ride
Release Date: January 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcfj4i9yhyo

A group of college students go on a road trip and stop at an abandoned amusement park in Asbury Park, New Jersey, wherethey are stalked by a vicious killer.

Has a distinct teenybopper elment to the movie, but i like the way they have done the trailer, its very artistic and kind of puts you in the mood of the film. it looks good.

Wicked Little Things

http://horrorfestonline.com/film8.html

Recently widowed Karen Tunny and her two daughters, Sarah and Emma, move to a remote mountain home which Karen has inherited from the family of her late husband. However, she is unaware that the home is situated near an old mine, the site of an early 20th century tragedy in which many children were buried alive.

Now this looks like a good movie to me. i would have loved to have gone to the '8 Films to Die For' festival, but alas i couldnt get there, plus i was in canada at the time. it would have been great to watch this and Dark Ride there.

xXLadyFrostXx

Old 12-01-2006, 04:52 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Damn, I thought this was going to be a thread about THE GATE

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 12-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
Damn, I thought this was going to be a thread about THE GATE
The Gate Rod? And what is that pray tell?

xXLadyFrostXx

Old 12-01-2006, 05:02 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

seeing as how you are new here...

We get a n00b writing in at least once a month begging for the name of a movie and half the time the answer is The Gate.

And the rest of the time, smart asses like myself answer The Gate.

It's a stupid running joke that only really seems funny after you've read it a hundred times. And your thread title mentioned an attic and wicked little things, so...

And now I'm explaining a joke - the must unfunny thing in the world so I'll wrap up with...

poo-nuts!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon

Last edited by Roderick Usher; 12-01-2006 at 05:08 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:04 PM
Evil Dead

interesting....i think thats funny as hell...and when i read that you were explaning a joke, thus making you the worst joke teller in the world i laughed my head off...so your joke ended up being funny..go figure....and you do know now you have another hanger on for The Gater joke...it will never die!

xXLadyFrostXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
seeing as how you are new here...

We get a n00b writing in at least once a month begging for the name of a movie and half the time the answer is The Gate.

And the rest of the time, smart asses like myself answer The Gate.

It's a stupid running joke that only really seem funny after you've read it a hundred times. And your thread title mentioned an attic and wicked little things, so...

And now I'm explaining a joke - the must unfunny thing in the world so I'll wrap up with...

poo-nuts!

Old 12-02-2006, 05:51 AM
No, fuck YOU

"Wicked little things" sounds promising.

Excellent idea for a horror story. :)
Old 12-02-2006, 06:57 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to tcardenas
wicked little things doesnt sound that bad. however, the attic.. doesnt sound too great. ill have to look for the trailers to see more.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:20 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcardenas View Post
wicked little things doesnt sound that bad. however, the attic.. doesnt sound too great. ill have to look for the trailers to see more.
there is a link to a site beneath 'the attic' and on that site you'll find a trailer for it...trust me its not very good, but im not sure if i can pass judgement until ive actually seen the movie...

Wicked Little Things looks awesome cant wait to see it.!

xXLadyFrostXx

Old 12-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to tcardenas
trailers usually are misleading. i just want to see the trailer to see if i can learn anything more about it. however, the link doesnt work.. at least it didnt on my computer. ill look it up on google or something. thank you!
Old 12-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Evil Dead

thats alright i thought it would be really rude to place a synopsis of a movie on here without providing people with a link to see the trailer somehow.

xXLadyFrostXx