Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-18-2008, 04:51 PM
willysaints

Talking Looking very hard for this movie

A few years back i recall seeing a clip from a japanese horror film which has stuck in my mind. Truly terrifying. Here's a recap of what i remember

A girl is on her computer and a window opens up. It appears to be some sort of streaming video. She looks closer and realizes that the camera's view is from her closet. She looks behind her and sees her dark closet's door is slightly ajar. She stands up and starts to walk towards the door and that's as far as the clip went.

I've been searching for this movie in every store for about a month now and google is hard to use for this sort of thing. My curiosity about this scene is the only thing driving me to find out what that movie is so I might see what happens after she walks toward the closet.

PLEASE help me find this movie if it sounds familiar or if you know of any japanese horror films that involve that internet/ webcam sort of theme. thank you very much!
Old 02-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via ICQ to Smackytherabbit
Kairo ???
Could be one of the one missed calls.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:06 AM
willysaints

oh shit

Yes! It's Kairo. I've been looking for so long and finally I can see this movie in it's entirety. Thanks very much!