Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Evil Dead

Smallville season 6...

Just wondering if any of you guys in the states had checked this out yet? Here in Aust, season 5 hasn't even started showing yet...I'm just through waiting so long for stuff to come out here, just to get to watch episodes full of ads, which are broadcasted at times always subject to unwarned changes...sooo, I download 'em and get them a day or so after you guys do.

Seasons 1-3 were a nice start, all on par with eachother, a good foray into "the early years"
I quite liked season 5...season 4 didn't appeal to me all that much with its stupid witch ancestor storyline and all that...but 5 was a real improvement, the introduction of the braniac (er...milton fyne) character played excellently by James Marsters, Luthors father making an almost complete role reversal, Kent dealing with the death of a loved one (even though that only happened very recently in comics history)...much more character development, and great storylines amidst the overall ongoing story. Season 6 looks set to continue...I just saw episode 1 a little under a week ago, and I'm downloading ep2 as I type...the whole thing feels so "superman-y" right now, situations arising that'll really push Kent to his limits and untapped powers.
Waiting to see how much Luthor really remembers after what just happened. I think this is set to be the best season yet...I only hope when Smallville comes to an end, they can see the potential for shows set in the DC continuity...good stuff...

So, thoughts?
Old 10-07-2006, 05:13 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Ive never really made it a point to watch this show. Seen a few episodes here and there, some were good but others were pretty stupid (Ug, the one where he got his dog reminded me of a bad Littlest Hobo reject)

Might have to check it out more though.