Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-14-2004, 06:27 AM
migsutu

Finding a title for 3 horror shot stories. Please help.

For some reason this morning i remembered this horror show i saw on the sci fi channel a few years back. I think it was 2 or 3 different stories in a 1 hour block. I only remember 2 of the stories.

One had something to do with a guy's inheritance and for some reason had to dig up a dead guy but when he got down there he found some tunnels or something that were filled with rats. I think it ended up the rats killed him off.

The 2nd story started out with a woman conducting a seance on a stormy night in her room. It apparently didnt work and then she hears a knock on the door and her son(who apparently drowned) is at the door. The kid seems fine at first but then starts getting angry with her and chases her around. Apparently she had something to do with his drowning? It ends with her falling down the stairs and the kid turning into a demon.

If anyone can help me out with the name of this show/shows i would be very appreciative. Thanks alot.

Last edited by migsutu; 07-14-2004 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:07 PM
Evil Dead

I think I know what you are talking about. The stories are all supposed to be linked together by a small troll doll. I think the movie is called Trilogy of Terror. On the cover of the box is a small troll that has a big mouth full of sharp teeth. I am not positive, but I am 95% sure that is the movie.
________
Kawasaki ZR1100A

Last edited by thecritic; 01-19-2011 at 02:08 AM.
Old 08-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
trilogy of terror 2