Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 04:10 PM
AKA Demon Of The Pit

Send a message via AIM to Cerberus
All Forum Members Read This.....extremely Important

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS..........THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!

We have been invaded by "forum trashers". They join forums en mass just to try to make them shut down. I know it's lame, but apparently they have no life, so this is what they do. They have lots of experience doing it, too. .There are usually about 10 or more of them, but they will claim over 500-600, and in the next few months it will seem like it.They will use IP masking and the ease to create new user names, as a way to accomplish this.

They will go after the big guys first, Moderators and the members with the highest post counts. They will try to intimidate you by making you think that they know you in real life or that they know something about you that they can blackmail you with. It will only be information that anyone can obtain about you on the internet. Unfortuantely, that will be more than what you realize, and that will help to foster the belief in what they are telling you. DON'T FALL FOR IT.

They will hit the moderators the hardest and try to take them out first. They will BEG to be banned, on the board and in PMs. When they do get banned, they will immediately sign back up under another sn. It is a tedious and boring game, it's a game of patience. They will not leave until they feel that enough members have left to consider it a victory. This usually takes months. They will post things about the moderators to try to make them look bad, they will also try to get the moderators to fight with them in order to make themselves look bad.

They will post the vilest things that they can think of on the board to produce intense animosity. They rely HEAVILY on RACISM and RELIGION BASHING, as well as personal attacks. They will do this not only to piss you off and try to get you to leave, but also to try to force you to PM the moderators to complain about them. Which, of course is to exert more pressure on the moderator, from all sides. If you fall into this, you will be helping them to accomplish their goal. The best thing to do in this situation is to IGNORE them. No, that will not make them go away, but it will allow them to see that their plan will not work here.

Horror.Com has an advantage that they are not aware of, and something that they have not encountered before. They don't realize that this place is different.......people DON'T complain, because its just the same old shit here. Nobody gives a fuck. That's why it won't work this time. This forum already went through this in December. The biggest posters are ALREADY gone. This place was a ruins BEFORE they got here. We are used to it. In December the forum members were faced with frustration, anger, and fear that the forum would shut down. That's what they try to produce. But, this place has already been there and done that.

Everyone knows that this forum will not be shut down for any reason. And so, at best, they will just be royal pains in our collective asses. They also do not realize that everyone here is more than used to just ignoring this type of shit and posting around it, pretending like their posts aren't even there. This may be the best time to check out that ignore function for a while, trust me, you won't be missing out on anything as their posts will be completely irrelevant to any subject in any thread. They are not here to join in on the discussion.

The most important things to remember:

1) STAND BY YOUR MODERATORS. They will do EVERYTHING within their power to degrade your mods and turn you against them, so that your mods get fed up and leave, because they know that the moderators are the ONLY defense you have. Always remember that they are trying to do their best to keep things under control, they know what's going on, but it will take time and they cannot be here ALL the time. When a problem arises, just wait for them to get here and take care of it.

2) Do not let them irritate, intimidate or provoke you (unless you are bored, in which case go ahead and flame the shit out of them, they can be fun to play with as they are incredibly stupid, which is proven by the fact that they even do this lameassed shit).

3) Ignore them and post around them, it will irrtate the shit out of them and show them how completely irrelevant and impotent they really are.

4) They will do MANY things to piss you off. After the racist and anti-religious shit is exhausted, they will begin to flood the board. Flooding is actually the most irritating shit that they can pull, I am begging you just to bear with it, this could last for a while. The only way to combat the flooding is to hit the report buttons in as many of the involved threads as possible, of course if you don't feel like it, fuck it ........You can also "bury" the useless threads by posting on as many relevant threads as you can dig up (Okay, there really aren't that many relevant threads here to begin with, but you know what I mean)

5) HAVE PATIENCE. This entire game, is a game of "Who can outlast who?" If you do not leave, they cannot win. Hang in there, it's going to be a bumpy ride, but they have no idea who the hell they are fucking with. The members at THIS forum have been fighting for a long fucking time. Stick together, stick up for one another, and show them how lame and irrelevant they are.

Well, Here we go people. Are you ready?

FLAME ON!
Cerberus is a fierce, 3-headed hellhound. The 3 heads see the past, present and future. The heads also represent birth, youth and old age. He eats only live meat. Hades' loyal guardian of the gates to the underworld allows the spirits of the dead to freely enter, but not to leave. Often considered to be a wise and clever pet of malevolent gods, angels are tricked by his ways, enabling the dark gods to close in.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:44 PM
does anybody read this?

i hate those kind of people. who had that kinda time? bunch of losers
Old 04-25-2004, 06:06 PM
legal eyes

Send a message via AIM to jay o2 waster
they will only be here until mommy says its time for chess club
Old 04-25-2004, 06:53 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
Fuck Em Right in their baboon colored asses
Old 04-25-2004, 06:58 PM
legal eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by AmarylandPsycho
Fuck Em Right in their baboon colored asses
Ok, but I get to go first this time
Old 04-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Banned

I hope noone leaves cause of these wankers, I wasa member of another site when this shit happened there as well. I would have stayed there, but everyone who made sense left, an i hope it doesnt happen to this place, as good horror post sites are hard to find, an the people here (well most) seem to know what they're talking about when it comes to horror movies. p.s i think jay 02 waster is obsessed with me. I guess i'll be safe as long as he doesn't find out that viarga cures limpness,

Last edited by wufongtan; 04-25-2004 at 07:09 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:09 PM
He's Baaaaack

Send a message via AIM to AmarylandPsycho
I dont think it really matters as long as ive been here theres always been a lot of fucking nonsense. A little more insanity isnt gonna fuck this place up
Old 04-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Horror Fan

Still another reason to stay away from this ill-conceived forum.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:18 PM
legal eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by wufongtan
I hope noone leaves cause of these wankers, I wasa member of another site when this shit happened there as well. I would have stayed there, but everyone who made sense left, an i hope it doesnt happen to this place, as good horror post sites are hard to find, an the people here (well most) seem to know what they're talking about when it comes to horror movies. p.s i think jay 02 waster is obsessed with me. I guess i'll be safe as long as he doesn't find out that viarga cures limpness,
goddamn right Im obsessed with you, because good sex is hard to find
Old 04-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Banned

yeah, we pretty much already knew all this.
Closed Thread