Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-30-2008, 08:46 AM
my opinion counts dammit

Send a message via MSN to stubbornforgey Send a message via Yahoo to stubbornforgey
I wholeheartedly apologise for my previous reply in here to which i edited.

I used the word pity which was not the word I was looking for.
I know in my heart that our sister would never look or ask for that and again..
from the bottom of my heart ..I sincerely apologise
Old 06-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Waste Disposer

I have no experience in this area but I think you are a strong, beautiful female that completely and utterly has the ability and strength to get through this.
Good luck Maggie!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:44 PM

a possible way out

hey pink you aint alone ive been through this same thing, lost everything but my family lost all my worldly possesions it got so bad that nothing mattered other than getting my fix . Then the doctor put me on methadone and it works i now lead a happy productive life. You gotta want to do it for yourself, this will not work if you do it for your family (trust me on this)Anyway this was my way out maybe it will work for you
Old 07-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Hellraiser

I'm really sorry to hear about your problem, Pink. My sister has the same problem. She had surgery a couple of years ago and her soon to be ex-husband didn't monitor her meds right and she became addicted. She has kids as well and it is very difficult to see what the pills have done not only to herself about also the kids. Just a bit of advise: If your family tries to confront you about your problem, know that they are doing it because they love you not because they are attacking you. Your family will be the most important thing for you during this troubling time.

I wish you all the best and I hope you punch these pills in the face. :D
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 PM
The Jesus of Suburbia

Send a message via Yahoo to DarkwingMantis
Hey pink, I know what you are going through. I had a friend that was addicted to pain killers. The thing is I would suggest getting some help. Trying to kick it cold turkey and alone is like swatting flies with a baseball bat. You will need the support of people that can give it. Plus it can be almost as dangerous just dropping them as it will be a terible shock to your body. Seek a doctors care and you can beat this