Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-29-2008, 11:57 PM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunato View Post
awesome, have you checked it out yet?

the haxan release is pretty nice, too.
hoping I have time later this week. I've been in headache central for a good 4 days now, so I don't really feel like staring at bright light either. I have my monitor turned really low.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
I agree about Rodriguez' dvds. Lots of good tips and commentary. The special edition Alien movies have some cool features, and how about the Sin City 2 disc SE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 07-30-2008, 01:06 AM
Pirate of Bengal

As most of the dvds we have in our local dvd shops are either the Malaysian reprints or some damn pirated ones but I have managed to buy some original dvds from e-bay at my best possible way. Therefore I have very few original dvds with some good features in my collection (that may be very lame in compared to yours:o ):

Halloween (Limited Edition Holograph Cover)

Special Features: Biographies, Trailers, Interviews, Behind the Scenes, Image Galleries, Featurette.

Tenebrae Uncut-Uncensored-Widescreen edition

* "An Eye For Horror" (60 minute documentary "An Eye For Horror" which documents Argento's career and features interviews with Dario Argento, John Carpenter, George A. Romero, Tom Savini and Asia Argento)
* Audio commentary by director Dario Argento , composer Claudio Simonetti and journalist "Loris Curci"
* Two behind-the-scenes segments (Special effects equipment, Sound Effects) Interview with Dario Argento
* Alternate End Credits Music
* Theatrical Trailer
* Theatrical trailers for other Argento titles

Don't Look Now - Special Edition

Special Features:
Exclusive commentary from director Nicolas Roeg,
Interview with composer Pino Donnagio,
A Looking Back featurette with director Nicolas Roeg and his cinematographer and editor,

and a 16 page booklet.

Last edited by roshiq; 07-30-2008 at 01:14 AM.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:58 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Tenebrae Uncut-Uncensored-Widescreen edition

* "An Eye For Horror" (60 minute documentary "An Eye For Horror" which documents Argento's career and features interviews with Dario Argento, John Carpenter, George A. Romero, Tom Savini and Asia Argento)
* Audio commentary by director Dario Argento , composer Claudio Simonetti and journalist "Loris Curci"
* Two behind-the-scenes segments (Special effects equipment, Sound Effects) Interview with Dario Argento
* Alternate End Credits Music
* Theatrical Trailer
* Theatrical trailers for other Argento titles

thats one i'd love to get my hands on ..

i've just found the old anchor bay release and it's on its way to my house right now - but i dont believe it has those extras.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Evil Puppy

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

- "Subtitles For People Who Don't Like The Film (taken from Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part II)" (Brilliant!)

- On-Screen Screenplay: Read the screenplay while you watch the film

- "Enlightening commentaries by Terry Gilliam & Terry Jones, plus general complaints and back-biting by John Cleese, Eric Idle & Michael Palin"

- Exciting "follow The Killer Rabbit" Feature

- Three Mindless Sing-Alongs

- Join Michael Palin and Terry Jones in their special feature documentary: The Quest for the Holy Grail Locations

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Japanese (With English subtitles) (This one is hilarious.)

- "On Location with The Pythons - genuine 18 min. location report made in 1974 by BBC Film Night (broadcast 19th Dec., 1974)"

- An Interactive Cast Directory discover just how many roles Michael Palin plays

- "Theatrical Trailers and, of course, Weblinks for real nurds! And more..."