Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Well, here is more information, if anyone wants to give this another re-try. It has been days, since I last posted on this thread, so I just thought I would try this again. Here are full descriptions of the clips. I know they might not be from popular movies, but someone is bound to know them, so if someone does know what movies any of the following clips may be from, then please say the title. Please ask around if you can. Even if any of the following clips are from movies I already have on my list, then just give me the title of the movie. I would appreciate any help. Here is the information.

All of the following scenes are shot in color, and are from Universal movies.

1. There is a human-like monster with bluish skin. The monster has ears, a nose, mouth, and a full human body, but does not have any hair, or eye sockets. The monster has scars on its forehead. The clip looks like it is from a scientific movie, I am thinking a movie featuring Vin Diesel or the Rock for some reason, but could also be from a zombie movie, maybe "the Land of the Dead."

2. There is a brown disembodied head on the ground. The head does not have eye sockets or any hair. I cannot make out what the stuff on the ground are, but it might look it is from a scientific movie. I think this scene is a night scene, but I do not know if it is shot outside. Could this be from "John Carpenter's "Vampires""?

3. There is a very dark hand that raises from a ground. The scene is shot inside a place, most likely a barn or indoor-outdoor place, and is a day scene. There seems to be some kind of fog or something like that coming through the place. Could this be from "the Mummy" (1999) or "the Bride of Chucky"?

4. There is an old woman with fluffy white hair and white casual clothing. She screams when she looks at a mask (the evil looking mask is darkish brown, has no eye sockets, a mouth, and a purplish top, the mask looks like a jester mask). The woman might be sitting down, I do not know for sure, and I think either the mask is on someone in blue clothing, or is in a closet with a blue thing below it. I do not know if the mask is possessed, or is the mask of a killer. Could this be from "the Masque of the Red Death"?

5. There is an extreme close up shot of a woman's face (the camera zooms up until it is mostly on her left eye). The woman looks like a combination between Kathy Bates (i.e. "Misery") and Pam Ferris (i.e. "Matilda").

6. There is a monster with a brownish cloak. The monster screams at the camera. The monster has a ghoulish face. The shot is an extreme close-up shot. I always thought this could be from "Scrooged", but I do not know for sure, it has been a long time since I saw that movie.

7. There is a girl (or guy?) lying down in bed. I do not know for sure if he/she is lying down, but it looks like they are lying on a pillow. A monster takes its hand/claw and grabs at their face, their chin/jaw to be exact, and as it pulls on their face, it makes their mouth and chin/jaw look like they are stretching.

8. The notorious of all scenes. This monster is lying down, maybe on an apparatus. The monster has an odd-shaped head (think of the Frankenstein monster), is blackish green, has blackish yellow-green eyes, has one bucked tooth, a dragon like face, aquatic like skin, tentacles (?), claws (I think black claws), ugly stuff attached to its feather-like hands, and looks like it is actually a person in a rubber suit. There are papers scattered on the ground, so it means either it is a laboratory scene or a scene shot near sewers or a sea. The monster is growling at whoever is looking at it. It also looks like the pieces of the mysterious monster experiment could be mixed from many monsters, since there looks like there is an eye of a creature below the head of the monster. Could this be from "Contamination"?

O-k, I know I asked many times, and once again, I am sorry for obsessing, but I love horror movies, and I love Universal, so I am hoping someone will get these, so I can finally move on with my life. I already saw a majority of those movies, the ones I already listed, so I would like to know the rest. Please help, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Horrorman

P.S. I am sorry if this made anyone upset or angry, it is just I am a big movie fan.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Evil Dead

Good news everyone, here is a recent update. I found out one of the movies from the montage is "Mulholland Drive", by David Lynch, so as it turns out, there are only three clips left. I managed to watch the montage again, and pressed shift + print screen to post the images as photo-bucket images. Here are the links.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...wopictures.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...irdMonster.jpg

I asked this question on yahoo questions & answers, and someone said the clip from the second link might be from "Wareworld" (?), but the movie does not exist. I think they meant "Water World", but I watched that entire movie, and I did not see the clip in it at all.

As for the clips in the first link, I have no clue what they could be from, but I have a thought. Since the clips are very dark, they might be from recognizable movies, Universal movies of course, but they might just actually look different than how they are presented in their original counterparts.

Anyway, does anyone want to take a shot at these clips? Any help would greatly be appreciated. I have only three more clips to go, so I am on a roll.

Horrorman
Old 10-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Evil Dead

To edit, keep in mind that the clips shown in the links are very dark, so they might strongly differ than how they actually appear in their respective films. Anyway, I have no clue what the movies could be, but they are obviously Universal, so that might narrow some things down, hopefully, but now that I am thinking about it, the clips shown in the first link might be from the same movie, they both look like they are from undead monster movies. About the second one, no clue whatsoever, but the person who posted an answer to my yahoo question thought it could be from a movie called, "Wareworld", but as I said, the movie does not exist, and I do not think they meant "Water World", considering the scene is not even in that movie. Any ideas?

Horrorman
Old 11-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Evil Dead

If anyone cares one of the links has been removed, so here are the accurate links:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...adonground.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...nman/Demon.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...irdMonster.jpg

Any ideas? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Horrorman