Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
Yep, nothing in this movie I'm remotely interested in. In the trailer every single guy was wearing eyeliner, so it will either be "I'm so happy I found you Jennifer, my life was so dark until you... GRRAHHHHHH!" or "I'm a punky badass and you're an object and... GRAHHHHH!" I didn't like Juno and I don't find Megan Fox attractive in the least, I make a shitty male teenager but I'm going to see "The Informant!" instead.
I was willing to give it a chance. Alas, this quote from the Village Voice best sums up my fears--

Quote:
A premeditated cult classic—they're kind of like "pre-worn" designer jeans—Jennifer's Body seems designed more to be quoted than watched.
If Charlie Kaufman is the art house savant of screen writing, I fear Diablo Cody is destined to become the Hot Topic knockoff. Welp, I'm sure there's plenty of 16 year old wannabe Suicide Girls that will be lining up to watch it.

Last edited by fuglystick; 09-17-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:04 PM
uglysexy

I'm very interested in this film

in my opinion megan is a trailer park jennifer connelly and ain't nuthin wrong with that....kind of like connelly in the gas station restroom scene of house of sand and fog

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006718/
Old 09-17-2009, 02:29 PM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglysexy View Post
in my opinion megan is a trailer park jennifer connelly and ain't nuthin wrong with that....kind of like connelly in the gas station restroom scene of house of sand and fog

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0006718/
I'm not a Megan Fox hater; up til now, she's never been given a role other than window dressing. Unfortunately, this purportedly weak film is not going to offer much in terms of an evaluation of her skills or lack thereof, so the verdict will still be out.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Undead

This is an incredibly nice mixt between Ginger Snaps, Juno and Decoys. More funny than horrific. The scenario is just perfect. The only few defaults are on the realisation.

4/5

Edit : And I was a Megan Fox hater.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:38 AM
Don't close your eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by massacre man View Post
Am I the only person who doesn't like Megan Fox?
No, personally i think she is massively overrated. I certainly don't think she's unnattractive, but then i also don't think she is worthy of the hype that she gets.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:07 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Might go and see it tomorrow - it prolly be entertaining at worst,