Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Evil Dead

Did anyone ever go on the Saw roller coaster at Thorpe Park in the U.K.? Some ride POVs of it can be found on YouTube, looks like a fun and intense ride.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:59 AM
Evil Dead

I've been a little nostalgic lately for Saw, I remember it was usually this time every August from 2005-2010 that the trailer for the newest sequel would be released. I remember how exciting and fun those times were, all the speculation leading to the release as October near. Good times.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:13 AM
Scares Little Kids

I would say that, just based on acting and liking the characters, the first one would be my favorite. However, I was thrilled to finally see Jigsaw/John and his scenes with the cop. But I couldn't sympathize with the "victims" so that threw me off.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:19 AM
Evil Dead

For me the most unlikeable protagonist in the series by far is Jeff in Saw III. I just found him very unlikeable and unsympathetic, and he took forever to make a decision and he didn't seem to learn anything from his test throughout his journey. I found him pretty boring and devoid of any sort of personality or interesting characteristics as well.

I already posted my ranking in order of preference before, but the series for me goes:

Old 08-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Scares Little Kids

I do agree about Jeff. I found him a bit annoying also. But you just can't beat the pig scene and brain surgery! I honestly had to almost leave the theatre room during the pig scene, I was getting so nauseated.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Evil Dead

The Pig Vat trap I found boring, but I agree the brain surgery was amazing and I also enjoyed the Rack. One of my favorite traps.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:39 PM
Evil Dead

I marathoned the entire series all day yesterday as part of my Horror schedule this month. Anyone else marathoned the saga this month or will?
Old 10-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsaw Killer View Post
I marathoned the entire series all day yesterday as part of my Horror schedule this month. Anyone else marathoned the saga this month or will?
I did that about six months ago on a week long binge that included quite a few series of films ... problem is that after so much viewing I tend to find I forget most of it :D

Not one of my fave sagas anyway by a long chalk.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Evil Dead

It's kind of an acquired taste for some with how the storyline changes as the series goes on.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:02 PM
The Undead

I really like the series for the fact that you get suprised by the ending of them all. When u start watching one of them u feel u got it all figured out but then u get suprised. A little repetetive but the endings is always great. Not many movies has accomplished that. Especially not movies with 7 parts. Thats why i rank saw pretty high.