Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-31-2003, 04:09 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ELement
AS FOR YOU AS A HORROR MOVIE FAN YOU JUST SUCK BUDDIE!
and why is that?
Old 12-31-2003, 04:13 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ELement Send a message via Yahoo to ELement
Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
how bout this...

freddy and jason are fighting and the fight spills over into a store called s mart and the last guy left in the store doing a little cleaning about lock up lets say his name is ashley and what the hell s mart happens to be located in Haddonfield,Illinois just a few blocks from a house that used to be owned by a nice family until their son killed his sister and lets just throw this into the mix it's October 31st and ashley desides to hide in that house owned by that nice family.

would'nt all that be something to watch?

Actually that would be a pretty BOREING, movie it would put me 2 sleep then I can dream about Freddy VS Jason 2!
Old 12-31-2003, 04:13 PM
The Dork Knight

element i was totally with you on michael myers being in freddy vs jason II and what i said about freddy and jason about them being a dead pissed off dude and a demon and ash having a chance if he were in the movie i honestly think he would why don't you?
Old 12-31-2003, 04:15 PM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ELement
Actually that would be a pretty BOREING, movie it would put me 2 sleep then I can dream about Freddy VS Jason 2!
dude it was just a joke i'm just wondering but why are you just lashing out at me all of a sudden.
Old 12-31-2003, 04:18 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
dude it was just a joke i'm just wondering but why are you just lashing out at me all of a sudden.
NAH DUDE i wuz j/k man As for the ther question ASH I don't think he standz a chance with Freddy or Jasn But if Michael was to come into the movie THA WOULD KICK ASS!
Old 12-31-2003, 04:37 PM
That fucking Guy...

just thought I'd post again....

Hey guys,
Just thought I'd point out a thing or two...
*Ash WILL be in F vs J 2, if there is one.....Ronnie Yu has CONFIRMED that.
A lot of people in here seem to be saying that Ash wouldn't stand a chance against either of the "hard hitters" in F vs J 2, I personally disagree with that.
Both Jason, AND Freddy, however "invincible" they are, regardless of the fact that they are "immortal"...etc, I feel I just have to say, that in pretty much each and every one of their previous films, they've been at least "temporarily" put down by none other than a MERE MORTAL, an underdog who simply out-thought the "bad-guy"...
These people didn't have chainsaws, they weren't ever particularly physically fit (not all of them anyway), they didn't have a shotgun, and they DEFINATELY didn't have a demon head-count of around 100+....
So, if these mere mortal underdogs of past movies have managed to bitchslap the big-boys, (irrespective of the fact that someone eventually wants to drag them back to life to sponge some more cash out of each of their franchises), well, isn't Ash about the biggest, meanest and most resourcefull underdog they'll have ever come up against???
Think about it...
Oh yeah, I've also posted what's below before, but thought I'd give you guys a look again since the topic of a F vs J sequel has been dragged up again, see what you think...
Ok, Let’s say after the events of Army of Darkness, Ash DOES get back to his own time, as per the non-directors cut version of A.O.D...After taking down that witch thing towards the end, he realises (hey, obviously) there’s still some f***ed-up “evil dead” type stuff going on, and decides to go torch the cabin so nobody else can f*** with the book and/or cassette player.....whatever.
However, it turns out he’s already too late, as a few family members of the rednecks from ED2 go looking for their relatives (sisters, lovers…etc), and have found the cabin, and decided that “If’n there aint nobody in it, it’s ours hee-haw…”, so, obviously it’s only a matter of time before they come across the book and cassette player, and cause the evil-dead shit to hit the fan again....

Meanwhile down in hell, most of the remnants of the spirits (or spirit) of the deadites from the first two ED films are dwelling in the same area (I know, this would require an addition to the original ED idea of them just dying again when “chopped”) as, coincidentally, the "thought to be dead" head of freddy, and Jason, both at this point lying dormant....
I should explain here that I DO know that in the end of F vs J, that the setting still appeared to be Crystal lake, but obviously something funny was going on, as Freddys head, severed in the “real world”, wouldn’t have winked otherwise. There’s a few directions that situation could take, but the one I’ll stick with for a while is that at the point of their double-kill death, they were in fact dragged immediately down to hell, were Freddy had just enough power to maintain the crystal lake illusion, and is biding his time in hell, thinking of a “plan” against Jason, or to escape.
Now, due to the incantations playing above, and the book, the deadites start stirring, and are, well, slowly pulled back up to our reality…Now, as the woods have been so evil, and cursed or whatever for so long, as well as the deadites (who don’t all necessarily have to be recognisable as the original characters, and could also be past deadites we haven’t seen b4 either) it's also easier for all manner of beings/spirits…etc to come back up topside, soooo, freddys uh, essence takes advantage, and “floats” on up with the rest of the deadites, gloating at the form of the dormant Jason , saying “pussy”, or something of that nature….of course this wakes Jason, and seeing his “victim” getting away, naturally gives chase and ends up riding the wave back to our reality.

From then on, F AND J (and the deadite “ghosts”) are taken back in by the fog thing that runs the show (you GOTTA know what I’m talking about here), F and J are taken to be just two more deadites, and are restored into full (and then some) capacity, as are the rest of the deadites, who could also maybe be a little “upgraded” (but not by any means, in jason x style) and be a bit meaner than their previous incarnations....
Anywhay, that's how they all get back, F and J are still pissed off at eachother, still fighting, but let’s say that due to the “tweaking” they got from the fog thing (if it’s NOT already considered an entity, perhaps something could be established in the storyline at some point so that the fog thing is seen to be a viable being, or conscious collective at least), their powers have been kinda spliced, allowing jason some supernatural freddy-ish powers (that they can both now use on earth, thanx to the fog thing) and ALSO allowing freddy to be more than just a punching-bag for Jason, and maybe a tad bigger…(or he could even go further into the demonic form we saw in F vs J)
Ok, well, that’s the majority of what was on my mind, but I though of a few other cool things that could go down in the movie….this parts just not in as much depth…

So anyway, back to Ash…he rocks up, wanting to destroy the cabin...

*the rednecks can just be the "cannon" fodder for the film (‘cos you know everyone loves to see an annoying redneck die)

*the deadites are around there for constant attacks on all parties including F and J

* maybe throw in a few local police (and of course, one female cop that'll survive til the end with ash....bleeeugh...)

*Somehow get Freddy and/or Jason alerted to the fact that if Ash succeeds, their ass is history, again....so, they would of course stop fighting, and go after Ash and co.
*Oh yeah, glad I just remembered this one…I have seen many posts saying that Ash just isn’t “superhuman” enough to be a “contender” against F or J…There’s also a lot of talk about how “Evil Ash” would potentially be more of a hard-case (not that I myself agree to this) to take on. First of all, Ash is a pretty resourceful guy, and has quiet the demon headcount to his name, remember this. However, a lot of ppl that have been posting have forgotten about yet another Ash, the “Deadite Ash” from ED2…Now, the deadite strength IS pretty superhuman isn’t it? IF somehow Ash could find a passage in the book that could turn him into this this more powerful form, AND allow him to control himself while in it, I THINK THAT WOULD BE COOL, (but he would definitely need a new look, the last deadite ash looked kinda stupid…maybe a hybrid between Ash and deadite) not to mention the fact that he could then potentially be seen as a “familiar”, and also have influence over the other deadites, adding to his advantage.

*Another (albeit far fetched) idea I had after re-reading through this myself, is again about Ash attempting to find some "solution" in the book.... what if he Fucked up YET ANOTHER incantation, and throughout the film, he transmutes between Ash, Evil Ash, and Deadite/Ash hybrid?? THAT, I'm sure would settle all your posted arguments about which Ash would hold his own against F and J best....

*And here's a great idea....how about making it A LITTLE DAMN LONGER than the first one??

there ya go....and hey....maybe Freddy and Ash could trade one-liners....?

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 12-31-2003 at 05:00 PM.
Old 12-31-2003, 05:00 PM
Evil Dead

Damn why don't you just write the movie!
Old 12-31-2003, 05:04 PM
That fucking Guy...

does that mean ya like it?
Old 12-31-2003, 05:08 PM
Evil Dead

Yeah plus you made a lot of good points!
Old 12-31-2003, 05:11 PM
That fucking Guy...

Go tell Ronnie Yu to give me a call...heh....