Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-20-2005, 09:55 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
I'm doing pretty well! I just got a new guinea pig, so he's keeping me happy and occupying most of my time. LMAO. He's very demanding of my attention:p

Did you take advantage of DDD's last 20% off sale?:D
Bwah??? When was this. i wish I had, but I obviously didn't.

Congrats on the little porker. What color is he/she?

I quit my job! I FEEL SO FREE!!!
Old 12-20-2005, 11:25 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Bwah??? When was this. i wish I had, but I obviously didn't.

Congrats on the little porker. What color is he/she?

I quit my job! I FEEL SO FREE!!!

OMG!!!!! I feel so bad, I thought you knew!!!!! :( It was back in November!!!! :( I figured you got the e-mail....next time I get one, I'll be sure to let you know so you don't miss out....it probably won't be until the summer though. I think they only do it twice a year.

My little porker is a he ;) His name is Snuggle...ahahahah. Anyway, he's white/brown/black...and totally cute...I think I spend more money on him than I do myself. He's totally spoiled:D

I can't believe you quit your job! AHAHAHAH. That's great ;) I remember you being fed up, so it must be a relief...I hope you find something more enjoyable...that is, if you're looking:p
Old 12-21-2005, 09:54 AM
Tenant

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
OMG!!!!! I feel so bad, I thought you knew!!!!! :( It was back in November!!!! :( I figured you got the e-mail....next time I get one, I'll be sure to let you know so you don't miss out....it probably won't be until the summer though. I think they only do it twice a year.

My little porker is a he ;) His name is Snuggle...ahahahah. Anyway, he's white/brown/black...and totally cute...I think I spend more money on him than I do myself. He's totally spoiled:D

I can't believe you quit your job! AHAHAHAH. That's great ;) I remember you being fed up, so it must be a relief...I hope you find something more enjoyable...that is, if you're looking:p
Haha yah, I'm just gonna be lazy and watch movies for a while, but I'll eventually get a new one. But a note to anybody on this site that this might warn: DO NOT WORK AT A GROCERY STORE! EVER!!

That's totally cool about your guinea pig, hope all goes well with him. If he ever makes babies, you gotta name one Kevin. ;)

And yah haha I totally missed that DDD sale! Lemme know next time, I'm so bad at checking my e-mail.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:50 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Haha yah, I'm just gonna be lazy and watch movies for a while, but I'll eventually get a new one. But a note to anybody on this site that this might warn: DO NOT WORK AT A GROCERY STORE! EVER!!

That's totally cool about your guinea pig, hope all goes well with him. If he ever makes babies, you gotta name one Kevin. ;)

And yah haha I totally missed that DDD sale! Lemme know next time, I'm so bad at checking my e-mail.

LMAO! That's cool, everyone needs a break :)

I doubt my guinea pig will be making any babies ;) He doesn't have a female friend:p But if he magically has any on his own, I'll name one Kevin.

I'll def. let you know next time I hear about DDD too :D
Old 01-18-2006, 06:06 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
oh, thnikkaman...shit is going DOWN on Lost!

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 01-19-2006, 06:26 AM
Hellraiser

The best moment in the 1st season finale was when Dr Jack said to Kate 'If we survive this night we're going to have a Locke problem'. He's the only character with creepy potential, remember the 1st episode where we seen him with an orange peel in his mouth, coming onto young Walt like an avuncular paedophile.
Old 01-19-2006, 02:04 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by mikeywalsh
The best moment in the 1st season finale was when Dr Jack said to Kate 'If we survive this night we're going to have a Locke problem'. He's the only character with creepy potential, remember the 1st episode where we seen him with an orange peel in his mouth, coming onto young Walt like an avuncular paedophile.
...dude, he wasn't "coming onto" Walt.

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 01-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Tenant

I think that Hurley is gonna have a major role in the future. they're keeping him very close in every episode, and he's got a mysterious background, but they're carefully keeping out right now.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
I haven't watched this show on TV because I found out about it after a few episodes of the 1st season aired, and I was told I shouldn't watch unless I do from the begining. SOOO, I finally started on season 1 on dvd.

Wow, Lost is one amazingly good show, I can't remember the last time I got this into a series (although it was probably OZ now that I think about it. Lost even has one of the same actors as OZ:)..). It's written VERY well, doesn't get boring, and I love the characters...great show all around.
So anyways, now I see what everyone is so hyped about. I wanted to finish the entire season yesterday but didn't get to. I'll be getting back to it in a little bit and hopefully finish sometime tonight. But then I gotta wait for season 2 on DVD, ach!
Old 01-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Misanthrope

I never got into this show.